Current owners, Ian & Joanne Duff have retired as of April 30th, 2018
after 8 years of owning and operating the Huron Club Restaurant & Bar.
“We wish to thank all the people we’ve worked with… our dedicated staff, our regular guests, valued suppliers, talented musical artists and town officials… so many good people we’ve met along the way."
Ian & Joanne Duff
The owners invite your feedback by filling in the form below:
Serious inquiries regarding the purchase of the business/building
please go to http://thehuronclub.ca/businessforsale:
THE HURON CLUB
94 Pine Street
Collingwood, ON, L9Y 2N9
Take a Virtual Tour inside the Huron Club.
1. Current Owners retired April 30th
2. They are currently seeking and speaking with interested potential purchasers
3. Club will be CLOSED April 30th and likely throughout month of May
4. We hope to find new owners to carry on serving Collingwood great food and live music this summer
1. "The Club has already sold" FALSE
(See facts above and stay tuned)
2. "The owners are leaving town" FALSE
(Nope... We're here to stay & would like to be able to eat at the club a.s.a.p.)
3. "Must be hard times in Collingwood with several restaurants closing" FALSE
(We just had our best year ever and see nothing but a continued business boon here in Collingwood and area. People are retiring here and young families are moving here for the best four season active lifestyle available in Ontario and beyond!)